Papercut Patterns: Coppelia Cardigan Take 4

My mom and sister flew in from Tennessee to visit and meet our newest family member. Naturally, I had to make a "thank you gift." My sister got her second Coppelia Cardigan using sweater knit from Surge Fabric Shop. This exact fabric is out of stock in this color, but here is a mustard and ivory version. It's ultra soft and absolutely lusciously plush.


I've made this sweater a ton of times. I really need to size up for myself at the waist. The band always rolls up a little and I'm tugging it down. The small, however, is a perfect fit for my sister. I did shorten the arms by one inch. From the looks of it, i could have taken another inch or so off. Her underarm measures 17" and the pattern measures 18" including the cuff.


I bought this fabric with this pattern in mind for my sister. It's just her casual style and her favorite color is anything neutral. Kayla, the lovely lady behind Surge Fabric Shop, had an almost identical idea, she made the M4M Mama Claire! I had to laugh that we had planned practically the same shirt with the same fabric. <3


There's nothing better than a quick T&T to hand over a gift. I wish I had ordered enough fabric to make myself one, too!

Details:
Fabric: Hazelnut Sweater Knit (Out of stock) Mustard and Ivory colorway here.
Size: Small. Took 1 inch out of arm length.


0 comments:

Post a Comment