5 Out of 4 Patterns: Ninja Pants

Happy Friday, Friends! It's not my Friday, it's my Wednesday but I'm happy for those of you who get to experience the weekend! :)

I whipped up some Ninja Pants from 5 Out of 4 Patterns this week because frankly, I'm growing out of all of my "skinnies." I mean, they "fit" but that pressure on the little growing lemon is just too much. She's 10" now and growing like crazy. The new addition doesn't leave much for me to wear, unfortunately. 

This amazing black fabric is circular knit from Surge Fabric Shop and these Ninja Pants are for the weekly "Free Pattern Friday!" We all know of a few free leggings patterns, but this was one I haven't heard a lot about so I decided to give them a shot. Let's take a peek at the pattern and fit.



This Pattern comes with several great options.
#1 on my list was a super low rise for maternity wear. It's so great to not have anything putting pressure on my lower stomach. 
-Sizes XXS-5XL
-Layered pages
-No side seams
-Seven inseam lengths
-Four rise options
-Full gusset

Even though this pattern is free with a code in the 5 out of 4 Patterns group, there was no skimping on quality! I own other 5oo4 patterns and this one is identical in the drafting, sizing, and quality. 


I did feel that there could have been more markings on this pattern of where to align things, waistband notches, etc. but over all it was super easy to construct. It's 3 pattern pieces, legs, waistband, and gusset. They also fit very snug and comfy just as you'd hope leggings would! :)


The fabric I used is an absolute dream! I grabbed the Matte Circular Knit from Surge Fabric Shop and it's so nice! I love Kayla's selection of athletic fabric. This is cozy and fits tighter than a DBP or CL would in these leggings. If you haven't tried circular knit, please do! It's a great fabric to use.
 

Make sure to join the 5 Out of 4 Pattern group on Facebook for the exclusive code to get this versatile leggings pattern for free! 
Pro Tip: Sign up for the 5 out of 4 Patterns newsletter for an awesome discount code, too!
Check out Surge Fabric Shop for amazing athletic fabrics at great prices and follow along in the Surge Facebook Group for a new Free Pattern Friday featured each week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment